-=[CS]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=[CS]=-

New and Dynamic Clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New people / commands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CHiPPY

New people / commands Empty
PostSubject: New people / commands   New people / commands Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:26 pm

I was just in the server and it was absolutely mad, a few people, who im not going to name here, were just totally flat out on the commands. One person, who was only recruited today was hand picking the teams to suit himself, which i think is unfair to other players. this same person then kicked two other players saying they were cheaters, just because he couldnt kill them, and he didnt even spec the players to see if they were using an aimbot.

I just think that we should be more careful giving out levels if thats how its going to be, it wasnt good.

it shouldnt be about power abuse, levels should be there so you can keep it fair... not make it more unfair.
Back to top Go down
bad_girl
Admin
bad_girl

PostSubject: Re: New people / commands   New people / commands Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Ok i will post here what i will post in old skool side too, today i trusted and gave power to rokkie and lower Admins , to protect their self and to keep server clean , i shaw in both sides some members abuse it , and specialy in here was a damn Party in non bots .

The member abuse any commands will be IMMIDETLY OUT OF THE CLAN. I warn everybody , now because is like that the situation

i will give the lower admins one more change if i see anyone abuse commands i will REVOKE the high commands from the lower lvls .

I really thought i had mature enough admins to handle this , and we dont nered a Police Clan , seems i was wrong .

Who ever abuse and kick players for no reason DIDNT BELONG in cs and i ask all of you to protect our clan from abusers
Back to top Go down
CHiPPY

PostSubject: Re: New people / commands   New people / commands Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:28 pm

I agree! well done lol
Back to top Go down
TheKiller
Admin
TheKiller

PostSubject: Re: New people / commands   New people / commands Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:08 pm

well! I know who it is, if im not wrong, i gave him lvl 4 i think he schoul be given lvl 3 as penalty!
Back to top Go down
https://csnobotnq.darkbb.com
death

PostSubject: Re: New people / commands   New people / commands Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:47 am

killer set him to "probation" till he show he deserves to be a cs member!

greetz

death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New people / commands   New people / commands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New people / commands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=[CS]=- :: General Talk-
Jump to: