-=[CS]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=[CS]=-

New and Dynamic Clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all from Owner and Co owner! XD

Go down 
+2
sean
TheKiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKiller
Admin
TheKiller

For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Empty
PostSubject: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Well members i think is time to test how mature and how capable we are to handle admins work and to keep server and clan clean
The lvls and commands system will change.

The lvls is 12 now smaller more compact system , and the commands start from the first lvls , i hope admins will respect and will not think do abuse or make fun with admins power, is something will not be accepted at any way.

Lvls 7 is the SP (Server Police) , 9 is the Clan Leader and 10 11 and 12 the HC (High Council) of the Clan. This is not just simple names its lvl and title have specific job to do and i am sure they will do their best.

You will see that to the lower admins will be give the power to protect their selfs and the server with high comands , i will ask them to NOT ABUSE their powers , to respect higher admins and Clan leaders as the rest players as well, and the Higher admins and Veterans please help the new members and lower admins.

The lvl giving will be under diffirent procedure as well, so DONT ASK FOR LVLS, that is against the rules, will be a special post place for members apply for higher lvls that the HC (High Council) will review every sunday at the tactical meetings and decide , from the admin abilitys, play abilitys, how active in site forum the members is , and some other factors.
Will be also often contests bettwen members and scrims that will give the winners extra lvls , so please DONT ASK lvls specialy in server that might be cause of punishment.
I hope new members , lower admins and veterans include HC and owner will try all together to make this Clan even better and stronger is up to us and only up to us.
Also i want from all the members to read and know the clan rules and apply them , i am sure that all we want clean server that we have fun and we get good time and as well we offer good time to anyone visit our server and clan to play .
Will be further posts about the Clan Leaders and the HC and the SP about the job they have to do.

So lets try show ET Community that CS is here we strong we proud carry CS tags and we try to be bigger and better every day.

thank you for reading this

Bad_girl
Back to top Go down
https://csnobotnq.darkbb.com
sean

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:15 am

aw great system whoever made it great job i will follow it Appropriately Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:04 am

hehe nice^^
but....

lets see if the new and low admins will abbuse....

by the way... who is server police?^^
Back to top Go down
CHiPPY

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:24 am

bladdy is server police
Back to top Go down
Carl

Carl

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:45 am

I am the server police
Back to top Go down
Carl

Carl

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:49 am

Death im using the name BLADDY now
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:08 am

hehe ok^^xD
Back to top Go down
-=[CS]=-Om3ga

-=[CS]=-Om3ga

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:52 pm

For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Wolfenstein1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all from Owner and Co owner! XD   For all from Owner and Co owner! XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all from Owner and Co owner! XD
Page 1 of 1